Corporate Partnerships Report – FY 2019 WWF-Mongolia May, 2020
By working with the private sector, WWF aims to change behaviour and drive conservation results that would not be possible otherwise:
- promote better production and responsible sourcing of raw materials;
-encourage a switch to 100% renewable energy and away from fossil fuels;
-engage jointly on public policy;
-support the equitable sharing of natural resources;
- redirect financial flows to support conservation and sustainable ecosystem management;
- raise awareness of the need to consume more wisely;
-protect some of the world’s most ecologically important places.
In general, WWF works with companies in three ways:
1. Driving sustainable business practices We seek to change practices throughout a company’s operations and value chain.
2. Communications and awareness raising activities We raise awareness of key environmental issues and mobilise consumer action.
3. Philanthropic relationships We raise money through these relationships for our priority conservation projects
All WWF offices are committed to publicly report all our company relationships, their intent, objectives and impacts. A Global Report of WWF’s largest corporate partnerships globally can also be found on www.panda.org/business.
For further information on corporate engagement at WWF-Mongolia, please contact: Selenge Gantumur / Communications manager / email@example.com